Saturday 29 August 2015

Magickeepers - The Eternal Hourglass

By Erica Kirov

Image from: www.amazon.com

My son and I both read this book recently so I thought I would get his opinion on it.

Me: What did you think of the book?
Son: Good. There was action and magic.

Me: What other books did this one remind you of?
Son: Harry Potter.

Me: What was the best part of the book?
Son: I liked the battle at the end with the Shadowkeeper. There was a lot of action and it was exciting. 

Me: Would you read the next one in there series?
Son: Yes. 

Me: What grades would you recommend it for?
Son: Grade 3-6

So, there you have it. An endorsement from my son who is going into Grade 5. If you want to get started on this series we have the first book in our library. Come and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment