Tuesday 15 September 2015

The Truth About Twinkie Pie

By Kat Yeh


The Truth About Twinkie Pie by Kat Yeh
www.katyeh.com

There is something about the cover of this book that made me really, really want to read it. I don't even like Twinkies but I definitely thought I would like this book. And . . . I wasn't wrong! 

This is a great story of two sisters, Gigi and Didi, who win a million dollars in a baking contest and use it to change their lives. It's a story of new friends, new enemies, new homes, and really, new realities as well. One thing that makes this book different is that each chapter includes a recipe that is somehow related to what happened in that chapter. 

I thought this book was unique, fun, and sweet all at the same time. Grab a snack and check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment